Farnsworth Dichotomous Test
Farnsworth explored past theories on color vision and blindness. He wrote the following statement regarding color vision:
For industrial purposes color vision can be divided usefully into three groups: normal, partially defective, and color blind. Two standard tests are sufficient to make this analysis:
- Pseudo-isochromatic Plates for Testing Color Perception (Revised Selection), American Optical Company, Southbridge, Massachusetts.
- Farnsworth Dichotomous Test, Psychological Corporation, 522 Fifth Avenue, New York 18, N.Y.
A desk-type lamp has been designed to furnish standard illumination for these tests: “ADE10” Easel Lamp, Macbeth Corporation, 227 West 17th St., New York 11, N.Y.
The three degrees of color vision are diagnosed in this way:
- Pass-A.O. Plates-NORMAL
- Fail-A.O. Plates-PARTIALLY DEFECTIVE
- Pass-Dichotomous-PARTIALLY DEFECTIVE
- Fail-Dichotomous-COLOR BLIND
Phone: +1 714-871-2020
cash, check, credit card, invoice, paypal
$00 - $000
2443 E. Chapman Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92831
2443 E. Chapman Ave., Fullerton, CA
$00 - $000
out of 5